Refund and Cancellations
Refund and Cancellations are simple with us.
Our QC department constantly strives to provide exceptional product experience with the utmost attention to details by carefully inspecting the order before shipping since our products are handcrafted, hand finished and curated by the artisans of India, variations are acceptable as a norm as crafting and finish are done by hand to add uniqueness. Differences in color, shading, texture, shape, and grain are inherent in hand made products. No two handcrafted items are exactly alike so that every single one is one of a kind. However, if it still does not suit your preference, we offer easy returns and replacements.
In case, you receive a damaged product please contact us within three days of receipt. Mail us the photographs with the order number at email@example.com. After assessing the damage, our support team reverts within 24 hours. A reverse pickup is arranged to collect the product. If you are still not satisfied with the product, you can directly contact us through email or phone at +91 99505 10448
An order can be canceled at any time before delivery by making a cancellation request through an email or a call. The amount will get refunded in 5-7 working days in the original mode of payment. Products can also be returned at the time of delivery if you are not satisfied.
Only unused products are returnable in the original state as received and in the same packaging.
All products can be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Products purchased on sale or under any promotional offer or discounted scheme cannot be exchanged or returned.
Kindly, write to us the reason for your return at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the order number.
Payments and Transactions:
Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and us and payment facility are merely used by the Buyer and Company to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Company liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Company`s Website.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Company is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection, and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Company Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Company is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Company to purchase the products and /or services from the Company using the Payment Facility, and you shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Company using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Company through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent notation/variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Company Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non-notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash on Delivery transactions, Buyer is required to confirm the receipt of products or services to mark the order completed.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as your sole and exclusive remedy) in case you receive damaged goods, within 30 days. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence you may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
Except for Cash on the Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
For Cash on Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via cheque or a demand draft in favor of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the user).
Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronic payments, a refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Company in case of any misuse by Buyer.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Company reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Company may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
2. Company reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Company or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
3. Company may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Company. As a result of such check, if Company is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
4. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
5. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.