The Ashtlakshmi Tortoise
The Ashtlakshmi Tortoise
RThe Myriad Tortoise
The Shree yantra placed in the center, is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody.
A powerful shree yantra on tortoise with the 8 forms of Goddess Lakshmi surrounding the Sri Meru yantra. A complete yantra for the guidance and blessings of the mother Lakshmi.
Ashtalaxmi are a group of eight forms of Shri-Lakshmi, who preside over eight sources of wealth: prosperity, good health, knowledge, strength, progeny, and power.
The eight forms of Laxmi are:
- Dhan Lakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi - Wealth of money and riches : "Dhan" and "Vaibhav" mean money, riches, fortune and income. It is the usual way we perceive and understand wealth.This wealth is of great importance to one who wishes to live an enriched and happy life.
- Gaj Lakshmi - Wealth of Elephants or vehicles:"Gaj" means elephant and it symbolizes the vehicles we use to transport ourselves. It also means mobility in life and ease of travel.
- Adi Lakshmi - Wealth of endless prosperity.Goddess of no beginnings or end:"Adi" means eternal existence.Adi Lakshmi signifies the never-ending nature of the Goddess.She has no start and no end.She is continuous.Wealth should therefore, flow continuously also.It too has always been there and always will be there.
- Vijay Lakshmi - Wealth of victory, perserverance, courage, and confidence:"Vijay" means victory.This Goddess symbolizes the wealth of courage, confidence, fearlessness and victory.This wealth strengthens our character and keeps us moving along successfully on our life path.
- Dhairya Lakshmi - Wealth of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity:"Dhairya" means patience.This wealth gives us the spiritual strength to face good and bad times with equal ease. It signifies the importance of planning and strategy in all our actions so we may move with caution and reach our target each time.
- Dhanya Lakshmi - Wealth of grain, food, nourishment, and health:"Dhanya" means grain. Food is our most basic and most important wealth. We need food to sustain life. Being wealthy means we have abundance of food that keeps us nourished and healthy.
- Vidya Lakshmi - Wealth of education, knowledge, skills:"Vidya" means knowledge.To be knowledgeable means that we have skills of various kinds.We have general information about our local, national, and international issues.We can partake in sharing information.
- Santan Lakshmi - Wealth of children, legacy, family, friends, well wishers:"Santan" means children. Goddess Lakshmi symbolizes the social nature of man.We need each other. Children are our wealth.They are our future.The family is the basic unit of people who bring up their children. Life moves forward through its children.
The Shree yantra placed in the center, is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody. It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength. Shree meaning wealth and yantra meaning "Instrument" - The instrument for wealth. The Shree yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth. Sri yantra has that unexplained power to fulfill all our wishes and change our life for the better.
Material: brass, Handmade, Sustainable, Ethically sourced